terrorism after Milosevic-Holbrooke accord
February 25, 1999
Upon the talks of Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic with special American envoy
Richard Holbrooke, in October 1998, and upon the agreement to resolve the problems in
Kosovo and Metohia in peaceful way and by political means, the Serbian government adopted
on October 13, Principles for Political Solution of Problems in Kosovo and Metohia. In
spite of such determination of Yugoslavia and Serbia and the international community,
Albanian terrorists have fiercely continued attacking civilians, police, army, private
property and public facilities. From that time, the Serbian Ministry of Interior have
registered the following terrorist attacks:
1. Policemen Vladan Radovanovic and Sasa Todorovic seriously wounded and Zoran
Damjanovic slightly, in the attack on police, on the road Ostrozub - Dragobilje, Orahovac
municipality, on October 14 at 6.45 p.m.
2. Policeman Branko Rajic slightly wounded in the attack on police in the village
of Likovac, Srbica municipality, on October 15 at 10.00 a.m.
3. Policeman Nenad Stankovic (1970) killed in a terrorist attack on police in the
village of Dragobilje, Orahovac municipality, on October 15.
4. Policeman Miroslav Stanisic seriously wounded in a terrorist attack on police
in the village of Mirena, Lipljan municipality, on October 16.
5. Policemen Goran Markovic (1971), Zivorad Kostic (1961) and Dejan Jakovljevic
(1968) killed and Milivoje Markovic and Goran Sofronijevic seriously wounded in a
terrorist attack in the village of Orlate, Glogovac municipality, on October 17.
6. Policeman Predrag Velickovski slightly wounded in a terrorist attack on police
in the village of Kraljane, Djakovica municipality, on October 17, at 6.30 a.m.
7. Policeman Milivoje Peica seriously wounded and Ljubica Peric slightly wounded
in a terrorist attack in the region of Lipovacke sume, Lipljan municipality, on October
17, at 5.55 p.m.
8. Policeman Slobodan Stanojevic (1974) seriously wounded from an infantry weapon
in the terrorist attack on police in the village of Sicevo, Klina municipality, on October
20, at 8.00 a.m.
9. Policeman Radosav Stojanovic (1966) seriously wounded from an infantry weapon
in the terrorist attack on police in the village of Zociste, Orahovac municipality, on
October 20, at 6.30 p.m.
10. Policemen Dejan Lukovic (1972) and Goran Petrovic (1970) slightly wounded
from in the terrorist attack on police in the village of Dragobilje, Orahovac
municipality, on October 23, at about 10.00 a.m.
11. Bujar Bitici (1976) from Orlate village, Glogovac municipality, seriously
wounded having stepped on an unknown explosive device planted by Albanian terrorists upon
retreat, on October 28.
12. Aluri Nazmi (1973), member of the Serbian police reserve, killed in a
terrorist attack in the village of Petrovic, Stimlje municipality, on October 29.
13. Four Albanian terrorists entered the yard of Dren Zef's (1932) house in the
village of Firza, Djakovica municipality, on October 29, at about 00.15 a.m., killing him
with automatic rifle and slightly wounding his son Peter (1963) with rifle butts.
14. Policeman Drasko Stosic, slightly wounded in a terrorist attack on police in
the village of Glodjane, Pec municipality, on November 1, at about 1.30 p.m.
15. Sop Fehmi (1954) seriously wounded from automatic rifle, at his house yard in
the village of Malo Gracko, Lipljan municipality, on November 2, at about 8.00 p.m. by two
16. Desimir Prodanovic seriously wounded, and Dragisa Stjepanovic (1969) and
Slavoljub Tanaskovic (1957) slightly wounded in a terrorist attack in the village of Doni
Grabovac, Kosovo Polje municipality, on November 3, at about 6.00 p.m. Albanian terrorists
attacked two land cruisers with the workers of the Belacevac coal-pit.
Terrorists stronghold in
17. Zlonoga Sefedin (1961) from Orahovac, seriously wounded in the village of Ploce,
Orahovac municipality, on November 3, at about 5.00 p.m. While driving his tractor to his
land, he was stopped by Albanian terrorists and beaten up.
18. An Albanian terrorist opened fire on policemen in the car in the village of
Pogradje, Klina municipality, on November 5, at about 10.00 a.m. Policemen responded to
fire and shot him down.
19. A terrorist attack from passenger cars carried out on policemen, on the road
between Suva Reka and Orahovac, near the village of Opterusa, Orahovac municipality.
Policemen fired back and shot five terrorists.
20. Two policemen in reserve Ilija Vujosevic (1950) and Dejan Djaltov (1975)
abducted in a police car, near the village of Dubrava, Orahovac municipality, on November
6, at about 11.00 a.m. Their bodies were found on November 9 in the village of Malisevo.
21. In the village of Negrovac, Glogovac municipality, on November 10, at about
11.20 a.m., Albanian terrorist Bujupi Abedin from Orlate village, got out of the car with
Prizren plate numbers and opened fire on policemen in a car from automatic rifle.
Policeman Sreten Cvetanovic slightly wounded.
22. Albanian terrorists attacked police in a building in Glogovac and
"Feronikal" facility, with infantry weapons and hand launchers, on November 10,
between 7.00 and 7.55 p.m. Policemen Sasa Stefanovic, Slavko Amidzic (1972) and Zeljko
Mertic (1966) seriously wounded.
23. On November 13, about 6.00 p.m., in a terrorist attack in the village of
Prekoluka, Decani municipality, Albanian terrorists armed with automatic and sports rifles
broke into a house of Murat Hadjosaj (1942) and took him and his son Rasim (1964). At the
outskirts of the village, they killed Murat and seriously wounded Rasim.
24. A terrorist attack with hand launchers and automatic rifles carried out on
police on the regional road Prizren - Djakovica, on November 14, about 6.00 p.m. Neven
Gloginja (1979) seriously wounded and policeman in reserve Boban Radenovic (1972) slightly
25. A terrorist attack carried out on police in a building in Orahovac town, on
November 16, at about 6.30 a.m. The attack was carried out with a sniper rifle. One bullet
penetrated policeman Zoran Dabizljevic's car and ricochetted into a Miroslav Lukic's boot,
a member of the reserve police.
26. Police in four cars who were regularly patrolling on Malisevo - Suva Reka
road, attacked with hand launchers and automatic rifles on November 16, at about 11.00
a.m. Two police cars were damaged with shell splinters.
Serbian peasants on guard by
27. Police car "Landrover" shot with four bullets and another one damaged in
a terrorist attack in the village of Gornja Lapastica, Podujevo municipality, on November
16, at about 11.30 a.m. The attack was carried out with hand launchers and automatic
28. Policemen Dejan Krstic (1971) seriously wounded and two police cars heavily
damaged in a terrorist attack in the village of Trstenik, Glogovac municipality, on
November 17, at about 11.20 a.m. The attack was carried out with automatic rifles.
29. Four Albanian terrorists made an attempt to stop a passenger car driven by
policeman Bozidar Stefanovic from Klina. Olivera Simic (1969) seriously wounded. The
attack was carried out with rifles on November 17, at about 4.30 p.m.
30. Policeman Goran Zbiljic (1968) from Podujevo, left police station and
disappeared on November 17, at about 8.00 p.m.
31. Policemen Slobodan Ramic seriously wounded and Veselin Jozovic and Drago
Pisaric slightly wounded in a terrorist attack on the Djakovica - Pec road, in the village
of Dujak, Djakovica municipality. The terrorist attack was carried out with automatic
weapons and hand launchers on the police in their cars.
32. On November 18, at about 9.10 p.m., Albanian terrorists entered the house of
Zejnulahu in Pec and killed with automatic rifle Nuradin Zejnulahu (1949), a doctor and
slightly wounded his daughter Aida (1971).
33. Policemen Zoran Vrbaski (1973) and Janos Cizmadia (1953) killed and
Aleksandar Stojanovic (1971), Goran Borovnica (1965) seriously wounded, while Pakai Caba
(1975) slightly wounded, in a terrorist attack in the village of Prilep, Decani
municipality, on November 20, at about 6.40 a.m. The attack was carried out with hand
launchers and automatic rifles on the police land cruiser.
34. Albanian terrorists shelled the houses of Salja Ganija and Salja Hadzija from hand
launchers, damaging houses' roofs, in the village of Rasic, Pec municipality, on November
24, at about 7.00 p.m. Then they entered the village and fired some more shells on the
houses and shops of the said owners.
35. Albanian terrorists made a tree dam on the local road Rakovina - Kraljane, in
the village of Rakovina, Djakovica municipality, on November 25, at about 12.00 p.m. When
the police came to remove the tree, the terrorists opened fire from automatic weapons.
Police responded to fire and shot terrorist Oluri Isuf.
36. Albanian terrorists stopped the passenger car with Tahiri Baskim and Bejtus
Izet from Vucitrn, in the outskirts of Kosovska Mitrovica, at the place called Vaganica,
on November 28, at 2.30 p.m. They took them into a yard and beat them up.
37. Albanian terrorists beat Sabani Rizah (1931) from Donja Klina, Srbica
municipality, on November 30, at 4.30 p.m.
38. Codriver Nedzemedin Bedra (1948) from Djakovica killed when the terrorists
opened fire from automatic weapons on the passenger vehicle of the Prizren plate numbers,
near the village of Lozica, Klina municipality, on December 2, at about 5.15 p.m.
39. Driver Branislav Jokic (1955) from Pec seriously wounded when three Albanian
terrorists fired several shots with from automatic rifles into a passenger car of the Pec
plate numbers, in the village of Kijevo, Klina municipality, on December 3, at about 7.30
40. Terrorist attack on policeman in reserve Mitar Stanisic who was securing
General Hospital in Pec, on December 4, at 11.20 a.m. Two terrorists, a man and a woman,
entered the building hall. Stanisic tried to check up their identify cards. The woman took
out the gun and shot at Stanisic. The man took his rifle and fired a few bursts. Stanisic
managed to fire a couple of shots from his gun and kill the woman. He was slightly
wounded, whereas six other citizens were wounded: Milun Sedlarevic from Istok, Jeton
Muljaj, Brahimaj Saban, Cori Semsije and Cori Dzevad from Pec and Raina Nikic from
41. Terrorist attack with automatic weapons on police in a car, carried out in the
village of Kasica, Istok municipality, on December 5, at 10.15 a.m. Police car damaged.
42. Albanian terrorists opened fire from automatic weapons at the house of
Vladimir Mihajlovic in the village of Svinjare, Kosovska Mitrovica municipality, on
December 8, from 1.10 to 1.30 p.m. In front of the house, there were two members of the
Mihajlovic family, four villagers, members of the Finish TV team, reporter Vesa Toyonnen
from Finland, camera-men Bozidar Knezevic and Nebojsa Milacic from Podgorica and
correspondent of the Media Center from Pristina Snezana Savic. In this attack, three shots
hit Bozidar Knezevic's car.
43. Policeman Milos Stevanovic (1975) seriously wounded and Slobodan Pantic
(1965) slightly wounded in a terrorist attack from automatic weapons on police car, in the
village of Grabanica, Klina municipality, on December 9, at around 1.30 p.m.
Police secure serbian funeral
44. Albanian terrorist stopped a passenger car threatening with automatic weapons, in
the village of Donja Lapastica, Podujevo municipality, on December 9, at around 8.00 a.m.
There were three persons in the car: Cedomir Blagojevic (1948) and Svetovid Cukuranovic
(1938) from this village and Radoljub Nesic (1955) from Kursumlija. The terrorists
immediately beat up Nesic, and put a mask on Blagojevic's head and then took him away at
an unknown house where they interrogated him.
45. Policeman Dzafer Cori (1947) from Glogovac police station and
"Elektrokosovo" workers Nazif Muljaj (1956) and Brahim Misliju (1953) killed by
the Albanian terrorists. They fired at them with automatic weapons and killed them in the
transformer station building near the railway crossing, in Glogovac, on December 11, at
46. Policeman Golub Stasic slightly wounded in a police car when two Albanian
terrorists opened fire from automatic weapons on a police car with four policemen from
Klina police station, in the village of Balince, Klina municipality, on December 12, at
47. Milan Stamenkovic, the security worker of the Podujevo municipal building,
beaten up when the Albanian terrorists broke in his house in the village of Perane,
Podujevo municipality, on December 11, at around 11.00 a.m.
48. Policeman Bozo Mijic (1971) from Djakovica police station, slightly wounded
when the terrorists attacked the police car with a hand launcher, in the village of Dujak,
Djakovica municipality, on December, at 9.15 p.m.
49. Two armed Albanian terrorists opened fire at the guests of the coffee shop
"Panda" on December 14, at 8.10 p.m. They killed Ivan Radevic (1972), Ivan
Obradovic (1973), Dragan Trifovic (1980) and Vuleta Gvozdenovic (1980), whereas another
two Svetislav Ristic (1981) and Zoran Stanojevic (1981) died in the hospital. Vladan
Loncarevic (1981) and Mirsad Sabovic (1962) were seriously wounded and Nikola Rajovic
(1980) slightly wounded in this terrorist attack.
50. Two Albanian terrorists opened fire at the passenger car in which was Radan
Pesic (1968), a police officer from Pec, in the village of Rasic, Pec municipality, on
December 16, at around 11.00 a.m. Pesic responded to the fire and killed one of the
51. Police officers attacked in a primary school building with automatic weapons
and hand launchers, in the village of Rznic, Decani municipality, on December 11.20 and
11.45 p.m. In the attack, all window glasses on the building broke due to detonation.
52. Policemen Nenad Smigic and Ivica Savic slightly wounded in a terrorist attack
from mortars, hand launchers and automatic weapons on police, in the village of Glodjane,
Decani municipality, on December 17, around 4.00 p.m.
53. An Albanian terrorist threw a hand grenade in the yard of Milan Perisic's
(1970) house, state security worker from Prizren, in the Durmis Aslani street in Prizren,
on December 17, at 7.50 p.m.